WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Friday, January 11, 2008

ugh

ugh! What is wrong with me? I just am such a slug this week. I just want to eat pasta and sit on the couch! Maybe it's the weather... it's been so gloomy. And it'll be rainy or just nasty and I can't or don't want to run outside, so the thought of running on the treadmill is just too depressing. I dunno. All I've done this week is run twice. No other cardio, no strength training. Nada.

I'm so totally off the diet, it's ridiculous. One of my New Year's resolutions was to lose the rest of the weight by end of February. So I need to just get my a** in gear! I kind of took a "break" during the holidays, and getting back on track is just... it's just not happening. I'm pretty much annoyed with myself right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always hard to recover from the holidays! We've totally slacked too. We did hit the exercise bike and elliptical twice this week, so MAYBE we are started back on the road to regular workouts. Anyhoo, good luck with getting back on track (so to speak).

Jenn said...

I know how you feel...been there! Just remember that it's easier to get back on track than to start over at day 1 again. I know it's easier said than done...LOL