WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feeling better

After battling the stomach flu on Sunday and most of Monday, I am feeling much better physically and I'm in a much better frame of mind. I think this will be the week I get back on track. First, I wound up running 3 times last week but a short distance for the 3rd run. So this week, the plan is to run 3 of the 3 milers. This should put me right back in the saddle again. I just came back from the gym with my strength training session, but I feel fantastic and wish I could go run right now! But I'd probably collapse! It's been a long day.

So if I do 3 of 3 milers this week & next week, I should be ready to build up a little more base mileage before hitting it hard & heavy on the Higdon plan in early February. All the sudden it's only 3 1/2 months away and it's sneaking up on me. Bring it!!

No comments: