WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back to it...

Rest week is officially over. Ran a nice slow 3 miles this morning (10:17 pace). Felt pretty good considering I'm coming off the rest week. I'm trying to ease back into it slowly so I don't get injured.

I signed up for another half marathon yesterday, so training for that starts late July. Just going to spend the next 4 weeks getting prepared for the training plan. My calves are a little tight, but other than that I feel good. Hopefully this rest week will help me come back not only stronger, but more motivated?? My motivation has been a little less than stellar lately! But a nice rest week, then signing up for another half should help. I have some mixed feelings about the half. I'm not sure why. Maybe because i've done it, and i know what I'm getting myself into this time. I'm thinking.... really? Do I REALLY want to go through that again? Would be much easier if my job didn't work me to death most days...

No comments: