WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rest Week

Starting tomorrow, I am on a planned rest WEEK, if you can believe it. I've been training pretty hard this last year, and it's time to take a mini vacation to allow my body to fully rest & recover. Hopefully, this will mean I will come back even stronger. I think this will be beneficial not only physically, but pyschologically as well. Things haven't been the same since the Mini and I think that this will help me re-set before I attempt another half marathon. The thought of going back into training with those long ass runs is a little less than exciting right now. I have to remember that when I decided to train for the last half, I had a much less demanding job. So I guess I have a lot more on my plate now, and knowingly committing myself to a killer 12 week training plan is a little daunting.

No comments: