WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Monday, February 25, 2008

Getting in better shape?

Apparently what I've been doing on the elliptical is not enough any more. I've had to crank up the resistance to make it harder. Or hard enough - whatever... I've been doing an hour because I'm trying to build up my endurance for those longer runs.

I ran 4 miles yesterday. First of all, it was fantastic because I got to run outside which I haven't been able to do in what seems like an eternity. Secondly, it was just so easy. Unbelievable!! Seriously, it seemed about like the 3 milers I've been doing. I was trying to keep my pace nice & slow, slower than usual, but it wound up being the same training pace I've been doing on the shorter runs. There is no doubt that I'll breeze through the next couple of weeks. However, after that it gets interesting. That's when I start really cranking up the mileage (for me, anyway). April should be a challenging month.

No comments: