WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

6 Random Things About J-Dog

I've been tagged by Suebob for 6 Random Things!

1. I've always lived in Indiana. Lucky me...
2. The craziest thing I've ever done is go skydiving.
3. I have a poster autographed by Deena Kastor (woo hoo, go Deena)
4. My favorite color is purple
5. I've never been outside the US
6. One of my favorite shows is Ghost Hunters (it's on tonight!)
  • link to the person who tagged you.
  • post the rules on your blog.
  • write six random things about yourself.
  • tag six people at the end of your post.
  • let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
  • let the tagger know when your entry is up

So, I'm supposed to tag 6 folks, but I'm not sure I know that many! Hmmm... how about JoJit and Adrianne and Jenn and Sam and Jarod? Hey, that's more than I thought... Happy blogging!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag...Mine is going up now!

JOJIT said...

Thanks for the tag. Don't be surprise if I tag you back!!!

SueBob said...

I've always wanted to go skydiving!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I posted my 6 random facts. Please forgive me, but I didn't follow the rules to the t.

Jarod