WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Friday, April 11, 2008

A Rather Blustery Day

Man, is it windy out there today or what?!?! I'd rather have no wind and 30 degrees than windy and 70. Crazy, but true!

So here's the quick update in a nutshell:
a) job is settling down a little -- praise Jesus!
b) diet is pretty much completely derailed at this point (and I don't care)
c) training is right on schedule
d) leg is about the same. Not really getting better, but not getting worse. I'm just stretching and icing the heck out of it to keep it at bay as I continue to increase my distance.

But, some clarification on item b... it's not that i don't care, I just am not going to stress about it for the next month. I come home from work tired and stressed out, and I want to eat. Then I make myself (force myself) to run even though I'm so beat from work I can hardly stand it. My body then screams at me "FEED ME NOW" because the more I run the more I want to eat every last damn thing in the house! I keep thinking about the Saturday Night Live episode where Chris Farley and David Spade are dressed up like girls working at the mall, eating at the food court. Then Chris Farley was supposed to be on a diet but is stuffing his face. When David Spade says, Hey aren't you supposed to be on a diet, Chris screams "I'm starving!"

No comments: