WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow...

No, wait! It needs to stop snowing! I'm doing my long run tomorrow and it looks like I'm resigned to the treadmill again. I think we're supposed to get 17 inches or something crazy like that.

Well just a couple more weeks until the next 5K - Run to the New Year. Should be a fun one. A little hilly, but a nice run through trees and whatnot in the park. Then after that, it's time to get SERIOUS about training for the half marathon. I was looking at the training plan again this morning, and I'm more confident than ever that this is totally doable! Anyway, i gotta tweek it a little and then I will post the entire 12 week training plan here. Right now my 2 short runs each week are 3 milers and they seem almost too easy anymore. I am completely amazed the strides I've made in the last couple of months. And I still have 4 months to get ready for the half marathon. (i will be SO ready!) My biggest challenge the next 2 months will be the weather. As long as we don't get ice, snow, or strong winds then I'll be out there. But it's going to get chilly.

No comments: