WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Saturday, August 2, 2008

30 Days of Hell

The next 30 days will be rough. By the end of August, my long run will be 8 miles which right now seems a little far fetched. But I'm sure I'll get there. However, not only am I ramping up my training, my job has me taking on another total life-sucking project over the next month. I struggled this week with getting all my runs in. I have been running in the morning, and it definitely helps. At least it's kept me off the treadmill, unlike last summer. I just cannot run in the heat, and I'm finally accepting that!

1 comment:

SueBob said...

Congrats on getting out there in the mornings...I find it is much easier to make sure I get the run in if I get it out of the way first thing. It is getting harder now though, since it is staying dark later.

I just noticed your "food cravings"...I LOVE sour cream & cheddar potato chips! Thanks, now I am going to have to buy some this afternoon.