WEIGHT LOSS GOAL

Monday, May 26, 2008

In a Slump

There is no question that I have been in a serious slump since the half marathon. I'm finding it very difficult to pull out of it. I've had a couple of real nice runs lately, including yesterday, where everything just felt right, and I felt like I was back in it. But I can't seem to get fully back on track, with running OR with my diet. There is an event next Saturday, where I could choose either a 5K or 5 miler, but I've been procrastinating signing up for it. Perhaps if I sign up for that, it will force me to snap out of it, already!! I'm very frustrated right now.

1 comment:

SueBob said...

So, have you decided the race? Are you going to do the 5K/5mi? What about another HM or full Mary - anything big in the future? Or maybe you could focus on improving your 5K speed. Maybe you need a bigger goal...it always helps me if I have something to focus on, whether it is adding one more mile to the run, or finishing that mile/5K etc just a little bit faster.